Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Oops, I went and shot myself a Republican"


As if it couldn't get worse for the Bush administration, another blunder comes rolling around the corner. Dick Cheney, the hardliner Vice President of the United States of America shot his fellow hunter in an accident. Seems pretty innocent right? Well then why did he wait 19 hours in order to inform the press? Was he waiting for him to die or something? Was he not going to tell the public if his hunting partner died?

To be honest, the way the story made it to the press was one of the most irresponsible plays of the Bush Presidency. Giving permission to a civilian to break the news story to a local paper, 19 hours after it happened. You think there would be some kind of rule against this sort of thing? Regardless of weither or not the guy comes out of it alive, although a sincerely wish he does, there will be an investigation into weither or not there were safety violations. We shall see soon enough.

Also, usually my sister does real life stories, I might start doing some of them on my own, as I want to take up a news posting position at my friend's forum. I used to do news at IeXBeta, before they drove me completely insane and I bitched out the admin. So yeah, incase you read this, I'll do the news for you in a week or so.

No comments: