Friday, March 03, 2006

Meh... Update

Hmm, well here I am, updating my blog again. Haven't done so in a while. I've been trying to get a few things taken care of here, like trying to figure out how Im going to get up to buffalo with my PC in October, and what to get Carrie and when to send it. I've already picked up her gift, all I need to do is send it somehow.

This entry is basically a filler until I find something remotely interesting to write about. Vista testing seems to have come to a halt due to incompatibilities with my Monitor. I'll have to figure something out with that.

Ah and I finally got that little Nintendo wifi stick so I can get online with my DS. Darn best 40 dollar investment I've made yet. The DS is even better then it already is when it's online. :) Well I'll start writing my news stories sooner then later and hopefully I'll be more active in my blog from here on out.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

October eh?