Saturday, May 31, 2008

Preparing For a Phased Transition

I've had this blog for a while, and even though I'm not willing to give it up just yet, I'm preparing to move to another blog. There I will continue to post simultaneous posts between the two for the next month, and then slowly transition completely over to the new blog network that I'm joining. I cannot say at this point where it is, as it's still in development,  and the best time I can give you is "Soon". Soon afterwards I will then try and devote my time to ANOTHER website that's up and coming, and will try and juggle my time between the three <Site A>, <Site B>, and Blogger. Content won't change, if anything I'll be striving for more frequent updates, as I know that there are regular readers of this blog, most of which streaming in from Google and the various other forums that I go to.

Here is a hint at the name of the new blog. Rant Space @ <Can't Say For Now>, sorry for all the secrecy, I'm usually as open with information as I possibly can be, but I simply cannot as both websites are hush hush now until their release. :)

No comments: